Become a member
Gender Equity Victoria (GEN VIC) represents organisations across Victoria who advance gender equity and hold values that align with feminist principles. View our current members.
If you or your organisation wants to be part of social and community change – then join us! Together we can make a difference and change the future of women and girls’ equality and health now, and in the future.
We’re inviting individuals and organisations to put forward their interest in becoming a member.
GEN VIC members will:
- Hold values that align with feminist principles and share our vision for equality and freedom from violence for every woman and girl in Victoria
- Be undertaking work and be active in gender equity, women’s health or the prevention of violence against women
- Share common goals in health prevention, promotion and partnership
- Make sure that women’s voices are integral to policy, legislation and services.
We look forward to providing our members with:
- Access to quality and up-to-date research and evidence from the prevention sector specific to gender equity, women’s health and the prevention of violence against women
- Support to participate in industry forums and conferences on key areas of primary prevention, women’s health and wellbeing, and health promotion
- Access to a suite of resources and tools to assist you with your gender equity, prevention and health promotion initiatives
- The opportunity to be a director on our Board and collaborate on Board sub-committees.