GEN VIC leads a partnership of gender experts delivering gender equality services to organisations across Victoria.
We help public entities, corporates and the not for profit sector improve gender equal outcomes and accountability.
We are members of the expert Panel of Providers for the Commission for Gender Equality in the Public Sector approved to develop:
- Gender Impact Assessments – We help organisations understand the gender impacts of policies, programs and services.
- Gender Equality Action Plans and Strategies – We help organisations develop and implement plans to improve gender equality.
As gender equality leaders with over 40 years of expertise and experience, we’re respected for our tailored gender equality services supporting organisations and workplaces at any stage of a journey of transformation. Ask us about:
- Workplace gender audits and evaluations,
- Gender equality training and development,
- Promoting gender equal health and safety
- The prevention of gendered violence at home, work and the community
- Setting gender targets and quotas for proven impact
About the Partnership
We support all private, public and community sector entities wherever they are placed.
We have state-wide reach as the only provider of gender equality services with partners in every region. This means we can deliver place-based, local and state–wide action for gender equality tailored to meet the differing needs of metropolitan and regional communities.